Lunchables Nintendo Switch Program
Frequently Asked Questions
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- How do I get a free code?
- March 18 - June 15: Free Code Request by Mail-In
Without making a purchase, print, on a piece of paper, your or your parent or legal guardian’s name, email address, and date-of-birth, and mail it in a #10 stamped envelope to:
“Lunchables Nintendo Program,” c/o Merkle Inc.,
P.O. Box 5021, Department 855916
Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5021
Your mail-in request envelope must include proper postage, must only include one request, and must be postmarked by June 15, 2023 and received by June 22, 2023.
- What are the prizes for this promotion?
- (750) Prize Packs:
A Nintendo Switch - OLED Model system and a game of your choice*:
- The Legend of Zelda™: Tears of the Kingdom
- Mario Kart™ 8 Deluxe
- Super Mario Odyssey™
- Splatoon™ 3
- Nintendo Switch™ Sports
- Kirby's Return to Dream Land™ Deluxe
- Animal Crossing™: New Horizons
*Games are awarded as download codes to redeem digitally. See the Official Rules for complete details.
- How many prizes could I win?
- There is a limit of one (1) instant win game prize per person throughout the promotion period.
What are the participating products?
- Look for one of these specially marked products to find your code*:
Lunchables Cracker Stackers
Turkey & American with Crackers, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup & Capri Sun Pacific Cooler
Turkey & Cheddar with Crackers, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup & Capri Sun Pacific Cooler
Turkey & Reduced Fat Cheddar with Crackers, Gummy Worms & Capri Sun 100% Juice Fruit Punch
Ham & Cheddar with Organic Crackers, Gummy Worms & Capri Sun 100% Juice Fruit Punch
Ham & Cheddar with Crackers, Vanilla Crème Cookies & Capri Sun Pacific Cooler
Ham & American with Crackers, Chocolate Chip Cookies & Capri Sun Fruit Punch
Pepperoni & Mozzarella with Pizza Sauce, Pizza Crusts, Nestle Crunch Bar & Capri Sun Fruit Punch
Mozzarella Cheese Blend, Pizza Sauce & Pizza Crusts with Airheads White Mystery Candy & Capri Sun Pacific Cooler
Pepperoni & Mozzarella Cheese Blend with Pizza Sauce, Deep Dish Crusts, Cheez-Its, Trolli Sour Gummy Worms, Water & Kool-Aid Powdered Drink Mix
Lunchables Sub Sandwich
Turkey & Cheddar with Sub Bun, Light Mayo packet, Cheddar Pringles, Hershey's Milk Chocolate Kisses, Water & Kool-Aid Powdered Drink Mix
Ham & American with Sub Bun, Light Mayo packet, White Cheddar Cheez-Its, Fruit Roll-Up, Water & Kool-Aid Powdered Drink Mix
Turkey Ham & American with Sub Bun, Light Mayo packet, White Cheddar Cheez-Its, Trolli Sour Gummy Worms, Water & Kool-Aid Powdered Drink Mix
Turkey & Cheddar with Sub Bun, Light Mayo packet, Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies & Capri Sun 100% Juice Fruit Punch
Nacho Cheese Dip, Salsa & Tortilla Chips with Kit Kat Candy & Capri Sun Fruit Punch
Nacho Cheese Dip, Salsa & Tortilla Chips with Fruit Roll-Up, Water & Kool-Aid Powdered Drink Mix
Lunchables Chicken Dunks
Breaded Chicken Nuggets with Ketchup, Strawberry Nerds Candy & Capri Sun Fruit Punch
Breaded Chicken Nuggets with BBQ Sauce, Ketchup, Original Pringles, Hershey's Milk Chocolate Kisses, Water & Kool-Aid Powdered Drink Mix
Breaded Chicken Nuggets & Cheddar with Pretzel Sticks, Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies & Capri Sun 100% Juice Fruit Punch
Lunchables Mini Hot Dogs
Mini Hot Dogs & Mini Buns with Ketchup, Mustard, Kit Kats Candy & Capri Sun Fruit Punch
*No purchase necessary. See Official Rules for details.
- How do I redeem My Nintendo Points?
- If you or your child has received the 100 My Nintendo Platinum Points offer, you'll receive an email with a 16-digit/character code. You can redeem this code on the My Nintendo website and receive 100 Platinum Points to redeem for some cool digital rewards.
Follow these steps to redeem your point code:
- Log in to my.nintendo.com with your Nintendo Account.
- (Don't have an account? You can create one by selecting "Create account.")
- Select "Redeem a point code" from the menu that can be accessed by clicking on the upper left-hand corner of the webpage.
- Enter the 16-digit point code when prompted and hit submit. A pop up will appear to let you know how many points you have received.
- Points will be automatically added to your points total (which you can see in the top-right corner of the screen).
This My Nintendo Point Code can only be redeemed for Platinum Points once and must be redeemed by 7/31/2023. A Nintendo Account is required to redeem the point code and receive points. By creating a Nintendo Account, the user is automatically enrolled in the My Nintendo rewards program. Platinum Points expire if not used within 6 months of receipt. Point Codes have no cash value.
My Nintendo Rewards Programs Terms of Services apply:
Game trademarks and copyrights are properties of Nintendo.
- Log in to my.nintendo.com with your Nintendo Account.
- I won the instant win game, but never received an email with more details. What should I do?
- Please search the inbox, including your spam folder, for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you still cannot find the email, please fill out the contact form and include your verification code in your comment if you've got it so we can assist you.
- How will I know if my child has won a prize?
- The winner will be notified via the contact information provided upon registration - which means you should receive an email within 48 hours if your child has won a prize.
- I got a message that I've already entered today, but I haven't. What should I do?
- Exit the site and clear your browser's cookies and cache and revisit the site. Be sure to always visit https://sweepstakes.lunchables.com/ directly rather than a bookmarked page in your browser.
- I think I'm having technical issues. What should I do?
- Try these troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure you're using the most up to date version of your browser
- Clear your browser's cookies and cache
- I'm having trouble entering a code. What should I do?
- Make sure you are entering the code exactly as shown on the package. If you're still having trouble, please fill out the contact form below to get in touch with our customer care team.
- I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive in each promotion, we are unable to change registration information. If you do win a prize during the promotional period and your contact information does change, contact email@example.com.
- Why can't I use my P.O. Box address on the address update form?
- Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.
- What is COPPA?
- COPPA is an acronym for the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act which is a federal law regulating how the personal information of children under the age of 13 can be gathered and used on the Internet.
- Is your promotion COPPA compliant?
- Yes, the Lunchables Nintendo Switch™ Program is COPPA compliant. While this promotion is designed to be fun, we at Lunchables and Kraft take COPPA and your child's privacy very seriously.
- Is Lunchables collecting personally identifiable information about my child in accordance with COPPA guidelines?
- As part of the Lunchables Nintendo Switch™ Program, Kraft is collecting a username, password, and parent/guardian email address, solely to allow the fulfillment of prizes should your child win. This is being done in full compliance with COPPA guidelines. As a result, if Lunchables Nintendo Switch™ Program, you will receive an email from us letting you know. We will also provide you with the opportunity to opt your child out of the promotion. Regardless of whether or not you choose to opt out your child from the promotion, no information about children under 13 will be used for any purpose other than fulfilling promotion prizes. All information about children under 13 will be destroyed immediately upon conclusion of the promotion.
- My child is under the age of 13. How do I opt them out of the promotion?
- As part of the registration process, your child is required to provide your email address in addition to their own. You should have received an email from us when your child registered for the Lunchables Nintendo Switch Program containing information about opting your child out of the promotion and providing a link to do so.
In addition, you may unsubscribe your child from the Lunchables Nintendo Switch Program by clicking here.